Sublimation is the process of transferring dye to a fabric using heat. The image is printed on special paper placed on the garment and heat is applied, allowing the ink to become part of the fabric. This will leave you with a more breathable, soft-hand feel to the fabric. The best part is that the numbers, letters and graphics do not wear off!
ADVANTAGES OF SUBLIMATION
- Unlimited colors with no added cost
- Produces vibrant colors, making it perfect for photographic images
- Ability to create complex all-over print designs on the front and back of your garment
- You can’t feel the print at all
- Sublimation print will not crack, peel, or fade
To learn more about our sublimation services please contact email@example.com or call us at 323-825-3830